Monday, November 13, 2006

It is finally down to Jess, Eliot, School, Work, Art, and Sleep


As most of you may have gathered I was distracting myself with a troublesome election for the last seven months. It is now over and I am glad. It ends just in time to realize I have been overextending myself. Why this blog has found itself to be under-nutured and I apologize for that sweet blog.
From now on I am going to continue to fight the good fight against sleep.
Seriously though all you friends and family whom may have stumbled upon this here rant, I am trying to be a good correspondant but naturally Eliot and Jess are the focus for me right now. Holy Christmas, that is a whole lot of work right there. Eliot had a "vocal" evening last night and had us up for way to long. Hopefully it is just a bit of restlessness. We try to remember what it is like to be that little. I think it is probably just really confusing. He is probably rather overwelmed by everything. I should ask Cindy if she knows of any research that has been done with kids to try and explain what it is like to be one. After thinking about it for a bit I have come to the conclusion it is most likely similar to being a bit drunk and overtired but with a touch of excitement. What do you think blogging community? I bet that would make a great art assignment, "Make an image or piece that relates what it is like being a child." Been trying to come up with a theme for this Christmas' christmas cards. So far I am thinking snowflake.

No comments: