Sunday, August 26, 2007

Thirty


Last Friday i turned thirty and my family helped me ring it in big time on the cape. Jess, Eliot, Dylan, Beth, Steve, Sabine, I went down to celebrate and my dad went all out with the barby Tim and I got him for father's day. It was great. My birthday weekend was mostly spent on the beach and was really fun.
I forgot to tell a story about yesterday's show. This girl who I was splitting a booth with and I were next to this hilarious guy allegedly named Giovanni. He made things out of building materials. This was not what was funny about him though. The funny thing about Giovanni was his very fake accent which modulated between a fake Brooklyn accent, and an Italian accent. I am quite sure he was doing it for sales but he amped it up for the art lady next door who he was buying sodas for and fetching things for all day. It was one really redeeming thing about the art sale with so few sales.

No comments: