Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Good Evening

Tonight I am under Doctor's Orders to stay up late!
Joy of joys, this means I get to be up till 2am and not even have to explain myself to Jess. Tomorrow I am going to have an EEG done to see if I only have a brain and if so how I can keep it from being so disobedient. EEG's are very interesting, a bunch of electrodes are hooked up to your noggin' then you are made to sleep. Once you start sleeping they turn on a strobe and observe the effect. I predict that it will make me dance like I was in a rave party. Hopefully they will give me a DVD of the event afterward.
This evening is going to be dedicated to making and focusing on making new art. The ideas that have been issued forth as of late have been creatively constipated and I want to give myself an art enema of some sort. Since I am not supposed to drink and draw anymore Blogs of other artists have had to suffice. I just got finished checking out Eric Orchard's blog and his links were excellent. I found the whole community of children's book authors to be rather sweet sounding. In the near future I am going to be doing some of that but for now I am just studying and practicing and coming up with new ideas. My drawing skills have atrophied since I began focusing on the happy task of husbandry and parenthood. It is time they were refilled and the pencils sharpened. I will post pictures of my recent pictures this evening and hopefully they will inspire comments. take care all.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

nice fly swatting ninja.