Friday, July 25, 2008

I just finished reading a book about an adventurer


He went from the top of the Amazon to the bottom. He said that raising a daughter is scarier. I really want to go canoing for a while. I think Jess does too.



We are Planning a fab wedding and the response list has been amazingly over-whelming. I hope I did not leave anything out. I have resigned myself to one fact though, I am going to have a freaking good time.

Privately I think it is going to even more fun than a carnival. I also think fried dough sucks but don't tell Jess or she won't share hers with me next year.
I have a snazzy suit to wear and we have made a killer menu. The location could not be better and there are plenty of trash bags if it rains. What is better yet I am marrying the best mother and girlfriend ever. We are really excited.

No comments: