Wednesday, August 27, 2008

We are ready(kind of)






Tonite was a fun one. Jess and I spent all our day together saw loads of friends and family and enjoyed a public market together. It made me realize how much I wish I was able to keep her home all of the time. Soon we will be able to do this though after I get my nursing degree.
The wedding plans are going off well. i have a small army of friends who gratiously have offered to help with the setup on sat. it shouldu be perfect. I am realizing we had not looked at our guest list as carefully as we thought. we had not made follow up calls and there may be some troubles do to my negligence. Hopefully all will go smoothly though. There is a 30% chance of rain which all the family keeps telling me to stop fixating on for it will bring bad luck but I just have been obsessing over it anyway.

No comments: