Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Parenthood Suiting Me

I jsut have to brag for a bit more about my wonderful boy. We had such a lovely week. It was filled with lots of school related bs but the fact that I got to spend the first five hours of everyday with Eliot on my belly made it all right. Last weekend I went running for the first time. it was great to get out but my legs hurt quite a bit. I did about three miles and it was perfect. I could feel all the bad junk from working at a place with forced hot air coming out. Hopefully this snow will not stop me from going again.
toady was the last day in Augusta for the parents. It is the welcomed close of a chapter. They will be coming through tomarrow for a visit before work. It will be strange to have them so far away but it is going to be amazing for them and even more so for us. I love the Cape and imagine we'll go frequently this summer.
The spring art urge has been coming on strong. All I have been able to think about this year is getting some business drummed up so I can make more time for painting in my schedual. I mentioned before I was doing dog portraits. Unfrotunately I have been undercharging and need to rectify that or stop doing commissions. It has been really hard to finish the last three pieces. I have yet to start the passed puppy portrait. I failed at it twice already and am getting sick of the piles of puppy drawings around the house.

No comments: