Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Sew buttons on pink ice cream


was judy's most recent response to our constant banter of one-up-person's-ship. We were trying to out-adage eachother. She won as usual but I was not trying and becides she is wiser than I am. I hope her schmoo exacts revenge.
One nice thing about the elders is that they have suck excellent vintage adages. America as they veiwed it in their twenties was filled with hip jargon and every now and then one of them will revert and the deluge will ensue. It is as if they are speaking in toungues.
I want to give a shout out to the heat's this evening. I am thinking of yous. and yours. I also want to put up this here silly pictyure for good luck and measure.
I will call it powerful hugs. Hydroluck., I am to tired to write I get silly after eleven and can't spell

No comments: