Saturday, February 16, 2008

Eliot is always one to get into the guitare action. he loves to dance too. Once I get the video camera set up I will stream films of him dancing. He especially loves to rock out to the little turtle at grammy Verry's house.


I would like to thank my mom for individually wrapping every damn piece of clothing separately with excessive amounts of tape. i am still finding pieces of it in Eliot's mouth from time to time. Just wait mom. Next time you come for dinner I will return the favor. Perhaps you would like me to separately package your peas.



My girlish high school/ college figure is long since gone. Now I cannot even do a pull up. Jess was nearly in tears watching me struggle into this make shift hammock. I would have liked to have seen her try....



the Boy looks out on a very cold city. Sometimes he stays inside on days like this and it is hard. we have to be very creative about ways to get out his need to be outside without going outside. I wish there were an indoor dag park or something. The halls of seventy five State street have to make do.

No comments: