Saturday, February 16, 2008

Hellooooo

A very sassy pose looking thoughtfully out the window. As if to say" I don't give a care"



Eliot is Proficient at using the Mouse if by ising the mouse you mean throwing it.

Sorry friends and family for not blogging in so long. have been doing lots of other things besides so life has been pleasently busy. Today Jess, Eliot, Dexter, and I enjoyed a nice morning at home. We also went out to grammy Verry's house to say hello and get some Dexter food. All is well out there. We came home and Jess did some sewing which went well. She is really creating some fantastic work. I hope she gets some deals with other shops so she can be in more places than just Portland. It seems there are so many fantastic vacation communities with baby boutiques. They would not compete with Ms. Lulu's but would be a fresh venue for Jess.
I have been thinking of my own art as of late. hopefully i will find time for it. I have been very inspired by some work in and around Portland. Eliot and I enjoy going to art openngs around the city and seeing what is out there.

No comments: