Friday, November 07, 2008




The little guy is doing some art at the table right now so I have a bit of time to blog. This has been a great week. Eliot and I had our first mamaless night yesterday and everything went well. We both were ready to see jess when she returned though. Eliot and I had lots of fun to mask our sorrow.

I had this awful chest thing that made it not so fun to breathe and that finally has begun to clear out. I took the week off from my usual late hours and shenanigans so as to get better and my body thanks me for it.

Jess took some very nice3 pictures at her company’s symposium. She is really talented. We have been enjoying the task of resorting all of our photos, it is neat to see how much the little guy has grown up. His whole look is new since he started losing his baby fat in his cheeks.

No comments: