Sunday, January 14, 2007

Cameralessness finds me more pics from the past


Jess says "I want a tea set." then sighs and suggests we get a chicken and make some soup. As I sit quoting her on my blog I realize I have come to a creative impass. Jess Asks me "Do you like veggie burgers? Fresh ones? They are a good thing to make and freeze."
Yes I do like them, "they are the ones with chick peas right?"
Apparently you can make them with any kind of bean.
We both have creative projects we are working on. I am working on a pet portrait for a former classmate of mine. Jess is working on a quilt and a bunch of mittens on commision. It is time to go shopping. The art will have to wait. Last week I started some portraits of Eliot out and about on the town.
Today we need to shop. Jess ate peanuts and ice cream for supper.

No comments: