Monday, January 08, 2007

The Weather Outside is Frightful


I hope all you are having a lovely day. Maine is being treated to another weird january day complete with near sixty degree weather and rain rather than snow. Jess and I just watched An Inconvenient truth the other day. I should really saty away from that stuff it just makes me want to start revolutions when I really ought to just be doing the dishes.
Our winter here in Maine has been rather effed up with no snow and heat waves. Yesterday was a tee shirt day. Jess, Eliot, and I went scouting for places to tie the knot. It was strange to see OOB deserted in 60 degree weather.
The camera is still broken so we are having to dredge up old pics. My apologies. I will try and keep it interesting, you will just have to imagine Eliot being cute until we get our camera fixed.

No comments: