Monday, January 15, 2007

Fab Days In


This day has held nothing but hanging out and fing around with my new cell. It is a sad day to hear a full grown man talk about playing around with his cell phone all morning but hey, I transend maturity. Jess and I have spent the bulk of the day in though I went out for a jog in this crap weather. Being endorphined up for the day has been a plus though I am quite sure I will have to go out later to work off some more of that extra energy.
If any of you readers have any knowledge of how to get free data kits for the pebl motorola please let me know as I woudl rather not spend the 40 bucks on a cd i could problably get free online.
Anywhose. The weather outside is frightful and i will be starting class tomarrow. Let the good times roll. wish me luck on my smartification folks.

No comments: