Saturday, March 03, 2007

A boy and his bear



This is Eliot and the funniest thing he has ever seen. It of course is the star bear of Jess' youth.
This has been a challenging week for me. I only work four days a week but on
the days off i am at school which has been discouraging to say the
least. I just barely passed my last test in microbiology. It is so hard
to work really hard on school and work hard at work. I think it is
because they are totally different kinds of hard work. AtSFSS my work ends at eleven. At SMCC there is no real optimal end point. You cannot study enough. It is just really discouraging. SMCC
and this professor just do not teach in a way that makes me fascinated
with their lessons like other classes I have been in. His approach to
the subject is just to fragmented and nonlinear.
Eliot continues to be the best part of every day. He is beautiful and always is doing new cute things that make my heart hurt just thinking about them. He
thinks I am quite funny and entertaining so he often will just look at
me with this big toothless grin. There is no drug that makes you feel
as good as one of smiles. In fact there is nothing that is as good as
one of his smiles.

No comments: