Saturday, March 24, 2007

Leo Day


We had the nicest morning with the Heather's and the boy and Jess are resting up for their rest of the Saturday. To much coffee has once again left me out of the nap circut. For those of you crazy enough to not live in Maine it is beautiful here right now. Reminds me why I am not in Australia or New Zealand which is good since days this winter made me question Jess and my sanity for staying.
Today would be Leo's birthday so I will be thinking of him all day(not too much though since I am going to have to think about giving drugs to old ladies soon). he would be loving this day and the return of the flowers. He an Mary have the most beautiful garden in Maine. It is heaven on earth. Today if you go out and do go out if you can give Leo a shout out and Mr. Kodis too.

No comments: