Saturday, March 10, 2007





Today Eliot has demonstrated to us his capacity for mobility extensively. The end result is a horde of pictures of him rolling and a lump on his head(I think). He was all over the place while Jess and I tried cleaning in various shifts. he rolled mostly to his left but has demonstrated he can go right as well. He is showing signs of bipartisan resolve already. I could not be more proud especially given the political climate in the states and his own home while he was being made.
Jess and I had a lovely walk this morning as well now that the cold has snapped making way for some more reasonable weather. We had enough of being homebound. It was especially crippling for me since I do not drive and the bitter weather made me more or less trapped inside when Eliot was intow.
The thought of putting together a baby book has begun incubating. I am thinking about starting that now so I do not forget the major dates. This blog and Jess' will be helpful in recalling the exact situations of all the major firsts Eliot had.

No comments: