Sunday, September 23, 2007

Common Ground Fair


Today was the common ground fair in Unity. The three of us went up and had a great time. Jess and Eliot were kind of tired when they first arrived but the fun crowds and great stuff buoyed their spirits and all was well. We saw many people we knew but did not get much time to talk as Eliot was requiring lots of attention. One time today I was letting him push the stroller in front of me and i looked up to see what was ahead. When I looked down Eliot was no where to be seen. My heart skipped a bit or five until I turned and saw he was right next to me in my blind spot. Scary feeling.
One the way home we stopped in Augusta. It was nice to spend some time there having a quick bite. We ate overlooking the city at Evergreen Cemetery. It was beautiful.

No comments: