Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Community is happening



Today I met up with a couple of friends and their children and so very lucky to live in Portland. We had not really planned on meeting up. The smallness of the city just kind of made it happen. This is what I love about this city.
I helped out mama Jess like a big boy today cutting out her patterns in corduroy. She seemed to think it was worthy of praise but I had to go to work before I received my payment in smooches.
Tonight at work was very silly indeed. I had KFC for the first time in a long time. It was tasty yet foul. I think I will stick to Rosie's wings. Tonight I am staying in. I would have gone out had I found out about any happenings but I think I would be just as happy at home. It is chilly and Portland needs me to sleep I have another day of chance meetings scheduled tomorrow.

1 comment:

. said...

Hey--I was hoping to find your email address but instead found your blog. This picture of Eliot is beautiful. Jon's nephew was born last night, so precious. I've been enjoying running into you all lately...
:)
Rebecca aka Kentucky