Sunday, December 17, 2006

How to Make a Baby Laugh

This is a trick I have learned that will probably work on anyone but for babies it is especially good. Jess took this fetching photo of me serenading the boy who thinks his dad is a rock star. I guess the Points were not the only ones who saw the glimmer of stardom in my eyes.
This Holiday season is shaping up nicely. I am trying to be a good gift maker and buyer but have found the task of finding the right gifts and shopping locally to be directly at odds with eachother. None the less I have bought only Maine products from Portland stores which waws my goal. I am hoping to make some art as well since that is the gift that most of the family would rather have anyway.
Dexter is running around on the clean floors. I think he likes the new arragemnets. I cleaned the living room and kitchen top to bottom while Jess was chipping away at the bedroom. It was a job and a half. Work was hard yesterday becuase I was just exhausted from two hours of cleaning after five hours of sleep. I am going to by myself a local version of Alice from the Brady bunch for Christmas for at least one day a month.

No comments: