Thursday, December 14, 2006

It is still hard to breathe


Today was finals day in anatomy and physiology. Hopefully all is well. I am frazzled. The continuous state excitement going for the last eleven months may have gotten to me. Holidays always see me go over the edge in one way or another whether it be making snowflakes for the elderly or making cards for my family. This year it is being constantly with Eliot. He is getting my full holiday attention and I think it has overwelmed him because he is asleep. Either that or he is trying to calm me down by example.
I love the holiday so heartily but find my own enthusiasm to be exasperating.
The nice thing about having a child when you are childish is that they give you incentive to get over it. Eliot will have a forever grateful father because of this.

No comments: