Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Pet Portraits

I am doing pet portraits along with all of the other things I usually do for art commisisons. It should keep me out of mischief this winter since Maine weather keeps me indoors for most of the days. Eliot likes hanging out while I draw and paint too so that is a bonus.
If you have a portrait of any kind you would like me to do just let me know. My prices are reasonable and my product is consistently excellent. If you are interested in seeing some more of the art I have done check out the earlier posts on this blog as my art changes constantly.

2 comments:

Colleen Erin said...

i am on blog now!! i don't know how to use it too well, but alas, here i am!

Kirsten Valentine Cadieux said...

That is the nicest dog! Kevin, your painting is becoming ever more amazing -- we hung the woodcut of Jess and Eliot right up. (Frame to come later). Thanks!! I knit a lot of meditation of peace into that blankie, so it should be seeping out all around. And the nose on the dog! Masterful.