Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Feeling majorly guilty about thinking that guy looks like tim

We have moved in our physical objects yet they have yet to take on an actual form. That is fancy for, we have piles we live in and around.
jess and I have been doing our best to get things put away. I have a work bench from my parents and a new set of drawers that roll and store things from my parents and my aunt peggy. It makes me want to make things. Today for instance i was hanging out with dave and sasha helping them return jewelry and noticed some fetching post and beam type racks that would look way cool in our new pad. It is this kind of thinking that is going to erupt into lots of half assed handy man work. Hopefully Pete will guide me through how to undo what I have done.
Christmas and New Years were lovely. I spent loads of time with Jess and even stayed home for the new year. It was fantastic. who would have thunk it? Family trumps partying? It is a tribute to the power of my jess and eliot. They are dang swell.
Happy new years every one and as the wise man once said,"Listen to me because I am smart and have lots of fancy words which can verify my smart-y-pantedness."

1 comment:

tgardella said...

SO, THIS GUY LOOKS LIKE ME, AY?

I SAW THIS PICTURE, AND THOUGHT IT LOOKED LIKE YOU.

OH WAIT, THAT IS YOU. SORRY.

FOR THOSE WHO WOULD LIKE TO SEE THE PICTURE, HAVE KEYEVIN EMAIL IT TO YOU. or request him to post it, even better. ITS PURDY.