Friday, January 18, 2008

The Problem with working late shift.


So it is eleven o'clock on friday and i just got o9ut of work. It is beautiful out and no doubt all of my little buddies are out as well. The asshole cabbies are out hollering at each other across the street and of course the drunk idiots are hollering.
They are hollering because they drank a deafening amount of beer and can't handle their booze.
They holler to prove they are manly.
They holler to insight my wrath.
They holler to make me want a slingshot and frozen grapes of wrath.
Most of all they holler because they do not want to be suspected of being sissies.
I should go out and tell them it is OK. I have been a sissy my whole life and I am alright with it. I have been robbed of the opportunity to beat the living shit out of other yellers but non-the-less I turned out alright. My boy is cute and I have a great "fancy". We are happy and are at least marginally good parents.

No comments: