Sunday, January 06, 2008

Life is Good Over in the West End: A Return to the Homeland






Jess, Eliot, and I triuphantly returned to the homeland of the West End today for first Sunday brunch. It was fun. Brian, Stephanie, and Coleen had once again outdone themselves preparing almost enough bacon to satiate my constant hunger for pig flesh. They also hosted the party like a bunch of pros, they are the lead party throwers when it comes to brunches that turn into lunches. I heard one of their storied parties began by catching the outgoing party of brunchers from Daves then returning it later that day to make beer.
Eliot was his usual charming self making his presence known by blasting the stereo every now and then and of course flirting with everyone. He must get that from his grand parents, it obviously was not expressed in my genetics. He ate like a pig all day and ran in circles when he began getting over stimulated. It was great fun trying to dive through non-children havers to catch up with him. I think I caught some of them giving me dirty looks but Eliot won them all over in the end. His cuteness reigns supreme.

No comments: