Saturday, January 26, 2008




Hello all my lovely friends and family. I am having a great night. Just visited with Clara who is due with her second baby in three weeks. She looks great and Simon is really charming. he and Eliot kept us busy and amused for quite some time with their shinannegins. They did not get along all that well. Eliot was kind of in Simon's space to much and was way grabby. It resulted in a whole lot of crying once the two reached tired land.
Jess and I had all day to enjoy our rare family time. She is headed off to bed soon and I am going to meet up with Dave over at this thing they are doing at the big hotel down of wharf street. it is called and ice bar and apparently is quite cool. They make a whole bar out of ice and use it to chill the drinks. I will post pics of it tomorrow so any of you in the area can see if it is your thing.
Last week went by in a flash. I worked and took today off so I worked one less day this time around. It is great to toss one of those in every now and then. I hope all of you are having great times as well. I( perhaps will update this very evening if there is any ice induced hilarity. toodles

No comments: