Saturday, January 05, 2008

Nice day with Jess trumps two weeks of hell dealing with slumlord

Eliot doing his impression of his father after he fogets to take his meds.

We had a fun day today just chilling out with the boy. Played around the house all morning and then went out to take some stuff back to s Portland. it was just what the doctor ordered. We really need to just have this whole move behind us.
Our amazing friends just had their baby. We are hoping to get over to help them with stuff soon. I am thinking tomorrow after Brian's brunch we will be able to do something for them. It will be great to see the baby although I am always a bit apprehensive about any kind of contact when i work where I work. I will just have to blow kisses I guess. I hope the old ladies know what I am giving up to drug them out.
Jess and I tried to watch a semi intellectual movie this evening and gave up ten minutes in. It was based on shakespear and on account of my retardation I could not for the life of me remember the significance of anything that was being said. Thanks for nothing cony high. Mr robbins, you suck! Any way I will have more to complain about tomorrow, tonight it is off for wings if I can round up a posse. Take care you princes of maine and pharaohs of Egypt or whatever

No comments: